Based on the guidelines for online travel trading sites, Shine Zuuch Travel strives to ensure that customers can trust and make travel arrangements with peace of mind. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email
Tour booking steps
||Send a set of application documents||Booking completion||Payment of balance||Sending travel information documents|
|If you would like to travel to Mongolia, please contact us by e-mail or phone.||When applying, the names, gender, nationality, and date of birth of all participants are required.||We will send you an email confirming your reservation. Please check the
contents and pay 50% of the tour fee.
||Please pay the remaining amount after deducting the deposit by the specified date. Alternatively, after consulting with the person in charge, the 50% balance will be transferred to cash before the start of the trip.||Documents such as the final itinerary and E-ticket will be sent to the travelers about 7 to 10 days before the departure date .|
Enjoy your best memories of your trip to Mongolia!
・ Travel conditions
1. Handing over final travel itinerary
The final travel itinerary (confirmed document) will be sent by email at the latest until the day before the travel start date.
2. Payment of travel fee
The travel fee must be paid before the travel date. After paying 50% of the travel fee, the travel booking will be guaranteed.Please pay the remaining balance of the travel fee at least 3 days before arrival.
3. What is included in the travel price
(1) The following items specified in the travel itinerary are included.
1. Chinggis Khaan International Airport shuttle bus fee, etc.
2. Sightseeing admission fee
3. All hotels, ger camps and tents listed on the itinerary
4. Meals listed on the tour itinerary
5. Tour guide fee
7. If you use local airline to travel within Mongolia, the airfare
8. Sleeping bags, sheets, cooking utensils, etc. when using a tent
9. Bus fare and sightseeing admission fee during group activities
4. Items not included in the travel price
Other than those listed in (1) 1. above, they are not included in the travel price. Here are some examples.
1. Round-Trip International Ticket Fee
2. Travel procedure expenses (passport, visa acquisition costs, etc.)
3. Transportation expenses from home to the meeting airport, etc.
4. Excess baggage charge due to excess weight, volume and quantity
5. Overseas airport tax, departure tax, etc.
6. Air insurance special fare / fuel special value-added fare
7. Optional tour price
8. Expenses of your personal nature and associated tax service charges
9. Internet charges, various alcohol, water, additional food and drink, chips, and other personal expenses
10. Medical expenses for injuries and illnesses
5. Travel cancellation fee
(1) Cancellation by the customer before the start of the trip The customer
can cancel the travel at any time by paying the following cancellation fee. However, the cancellation request will be accepted within our business days and business hours.
Cancellation date (contract cancellation date) Cancellation fee (per person)
6. Minimum number of participants
Basically 1 person.
If the number of participants is less than the minimum number of participants, the event may be canceled. In this case, we will notify you at least 15 days (20 days during peak hours) before the travel start date.
7. Our liability and disclaimer
(1) The Company will not be liable for any damages to the customer due
to reasons that the Company cannot be involved in, such as the provision
of transportation services that do not depend on the original operation
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any delays, interruptions, schedule changes, route changes, etc. of the transportation agency, or changes in the itinerary schedule, shortening of the period of stay at the destination, or cancellation of the trip caused by these.
8. Customer responsibility
(1) Customers must make use of the information provided by the Company
and endeavor to understand their rights and obligations and other details of the confirmed travel itinerary .
(2) If the customer recognizes that the travel service described in the confirmed tour itinerary is different from the described travel service after the start of the trip, the Company, the agent for arranging the Company, or the travel service provider promptly at the travel destination. You must offer to that effect.
9. Itinerary Guarantee
If there is a significant change in the following items in the travel itinerary, we will pay compensation money under certain conditions and limits according to the contents of the change according to the confirmed itinerary. However, if the amount of change compensation is less than 100usd, it will not be paid.
1. Travel start date or end date
2. Tourist destinations, tourist facilities, restaurants and other travel destinations
3. Change the type of transportation agency or company name
4. Different flights at airports that start and end domestic travel
5. Type or name of accommodation
6. Accommodation type, facilities, landscape or guest room conditions
10. Travel conditions / travel price standards
This travel condition is based on March 03, 2021 as the base date, and the travel price is based on the fares and rules valid as of December 31, 2022.
11. Handling of personal information
The Company and the consignment travel agency will use the personal information described in the application form submitted when applying for travel . In addition to this, we will arrange the services provided by the transportation / accommodation institutions, etc. (main transportation / accommodation institutions, etc. are listed in each itinerary) for the trip you applied for, and receive those services. We will use it to the extent necessary for the procedure. In addition, when applying for travel, it is assumed that the customer has agreed to the above handling.